Visa® Debit Card
- Access checking account funds without the hassles of writing a check or waiting for check approval
- Make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted without creating a credit card balance
- Get cash back with purchases
- Use it to shop by phone
- Feel more secure because you don’t have to carry cash
- Track every card purchase or ATM withdrawal easily because purchases are itemized on your monthly checking account statement
- Protect your Visa card online with a personal password; register your card with Verified by Visa
If you need to report a card lost or stolen, call 800-500-1044.
* We reserve the right to deny an application for a debit card at our discretion
Visa® ATM Card
- Access your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Use ATMs around the world to make cash withdrawals and account inquiries
- When using an ATM not owned by FNBD, be aware that some ATM owners may impose an access surcharge; FNBD charges $1.50 per transaction on ATM cards (not debit cards) used at foreign ATMs
- First card free
The power to protect your cards from your phone. Real-time fraud monitoring. Turn Your cards off and on. Control where your cards can be used. Receive instant alerts.
Set up automatic transfers from your FNBD accounts to make a loan payment, safe deposit box payments or add to your savings account.
A stop payment is a request to your bank to deny a check you’ve written. You can contact your bank before a check is processed, and ask them not to honor the check. (Fees may apply)
Call 337-463-9933 to use our private, easy 24-hour telephone banking service. With Fone First, you can:
- Must enroll in FoneFirst at one of our locations
- Transfer money between savings and checking accounts
- Make loan payments directly from your checking or savings accounts
- Verify checking, savings, loan and CD account balances
Bank by mail
Make payments or deposits by mail when you can’t get to the bank. Receipts for the transactions will be issued, and transactions will be posted to the account.
Don’t have a checking account with FNBD and can’t get to the bank in time to pay your loan? Simply go to Pay My FNBD Loan, input the requested information, and click “Submit.” (Payments submitted before 4 p.m. will be posted on that same business day.)
Need to provide certified funds? Customers can purchase a cashier’s check at the lobby teller line of an FNBD branch. Cashier’s checks cost $3.00 for the first $300.00 or the greater of 1%, not to exceed $10.00.
Item Research and Statement Requests
Need statements printed or research done on your FNBD account? We can help! (fees may apply). Our business clients can find account balances, transfer money, research items, place a stop payment and much more.
- Research of items: $14.00 per hour
- Reconciliation of accounts: $14.00 per hour
- Stop payments: $25.00
Simple. Safe. Secure. Have your payroll, Social Security or military paycheck deposited directly into your savings or checking account. Separate sign up is required. Call for assistance.
Social Security Administration (SS and SSI)
Department of Veterans Affairs
Railroad Retirement Board
Fax and copy services
Fax services are available to FNBD customers. Our rates are $5.00 per fax and $1.00 per page over 5 pages. Please notify the bank if you expect to receive an incoming fax. Copies can be made at most locations for $0.25 per page.
Drive-thru lanes offer a quick and convenient way to bank before work or after dropping the kids at school.
- Lanes are open 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Saturday banking is available at Park Terrace in DeRidder and Nelson Road in Lake Charles from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Night deposits available at all branch locations. Fees may apply. Drop lock bags are $20.00 each.
Safe deposit boxes
Safe deposit boxes are available at most locations; however, please call to check on size availability. Payment is automatically debited from your FNBD account each year. If you close your account, the rental fee will be doubled.
|Cost if account is debited||Cost if customer pays|
Take FNBD with you everywhere! You can now deposit your check anywhere and anytime with Xpress Deposit. Simply click “Deposit” from within our Mobile App to get started!
* Available to consumer accounts only
Contact the nearest branch for a Wire Transfer Specialist. The deadline for same day transfers is 2:00 p.m.
|Incoming wire transfers||No charge|
|Outgoing domestic wire transfers||Fees may apply|
|Outgoing foreign wire transfers||Fees may apply|